Friday, July 01, 2005

Chris George Interviewed

You can read an interview I did with editor Greg Young in the July 2005 issue of Majestic Oaks by following the link above.

Enjoy!

All my best

Chris

******************


Here is a new form that I am pioneering that grew directly out of the Wild Poetry Forum cinquain train see
http://www.wildpoetryforum.com/discus/messages/25324/30418.html
in Wild's community action section. The form comprises writing a number of linked cinquains, i.e., regularly structured cinquains of 2, 4, 6, 8, 2 syllables but that instead are patterned as 2, 4, 6, 8, 2, 4, 6, 8, 2, 4, 6, 8, 2, for as many links as you need, as follows--


Reunion

For Gary Blankenship

My heart,
re-examined
with each recollection
from my past: all of my past loves
and griefs
I revisit
every family
reunion; greet the living
and grieve
for those of us
now dead, relatives loved;
their bodies may be gone but souls
remain,
forever in
our lives. Here with us now,
they sit, visit with us at times
like this.

Christopher T. George

No comments: